Now, if your looking for DIY fly traps to eradicate your fly infestation problems, we’ve got the top answers for you. These DIY approaches aren’t for the faint of heart, that’s why we recommend an inexpensive and effective alternative, but if you’re in a bind and desperate for fly relief, we hope these solutions can work for you!
DIY Fly Traps Using Vinegar
- First, find yourself any empty container.
- Wash it out thoroughly and give it ample time to dry completely.
- Fill the dried, void container (approximately 1/4 in.) with a mixture of potent cider vinegar and enough dish soap to thicken the consistency.
- Enter fairly large holes on the highest point of the holder, allowing the flies to enter with ease.
- Lastly, place the container outside of the desire location. The unwelcome of guests will be pulled into the sticky mixture unable to free themselves from their liquid graves.
DIY Fly Traps Using Syrup
- Take an empty plastic container, preferably a 2 liter with a screw top.
- Cut the top bundle of the compartment using a razor sharp edge and empty the top.
- Invert the top, revealing a gap inside the jar which will make it look more like a channel.
- Add your own bait of syrup or simple sugars.
- Tightly tape the components shut.
- Cut significant openings on on the top.
- Place the trap within the highest activity zone.
DIY Fly Traps Using Honey
- Gather a paper towel roll, straw, and jar.
- Fill the cleaned and dried jar with approximately 1/4 in. of honey.
- Add a slight amount of general cleaning solution or dish soap to the honey and mix.
- Finally, remove portions of the paper towel and stuff it at the opening of a jar with enough space for a straw to pass through.
DIY Is Harder Than I Thought!
Don’t worry about it! Sometimes the DIY solution isn’t the best. Why go through the hassle when you can buy affordable, effective, and safe fly traps? Check out why we so strongly support Flies Be Gone Fly Traps!
Check out Flies be Gone Traps in Action!
It Catches Thousands of Flies!
We know seeing is believing. So, check out the Flies Be Gone nontoxic fly traps
and see for yourself why Flies Be Gone is the best solution to your fly control problems!
Subscribe and watch more Flies Be Gone fly traps in action on our YouTube Channel!